钱多多股票论坛

trader1688.com
 FAQ FAQ RSS

支持168: Amazon Ebay Amazon(Canada)
Half


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 Posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 10/30/17 11:41 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 12/4/09 19:51
Posts: 3132
Ex-Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort charged with 'conspiracy against the United States' https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/30/former- ... e-nyt.html


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 10/30/17 11:43 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 12/4/09 19:51
Posts: 3132
President Trump expected to name pick for Fed chair on Thursday, White House official says.


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 10/30/17 11:55 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 12/4/09 19:51
Posts: 3132
Stocks at session lows after report says corporate tax cut could be gradual
http://cnb.cx/2yWqIDp


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 10/31/17 19:35 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 12/4/09 19:51
Posts: 3132
The House GOP will delay releasing its tax bill until Thursday, congressional sources tell NBC


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 11/2/17 14:40 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 12/4/09 19:51
Posts: 3132
BREAKING: President Donald Trump selects Jerome Powell to be the next chair of the Federal Reserve. http://cnb.cx/2io283Z


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 11/3/17 08:40 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 12/4/09 19:51
Posts: 3132
Change in Nonfarm Payrolls (Oct) 261K vs 313K Expected; UE Rate 4.1% vs 4.2%

Non-farm payrolls (NFP) rose 261,000 in October, compared to the creation of just 18,000 posts a month earlier that was revised up from the initial decline of 33,000.

The data missed the consensus estimate for the creation of 310,000 jobs but showed the recovery in the U.S. labor from the effect of Hurricanes Harvey and Irma in September.


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 11/7/17 20:58 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 12/4/09 19:51
Posts: 3132
Senate GOP considering one-year delay for corporate tax cut

Nov. 7, 2017 6:49 PM ET|By: Carl Surran, SA News Editor

Senate Republican leaders are considering a one-year delay in the implementation of a corporate tax cut and other changes that break sharply with the plan proposed by the House GOP, the Washington Post reports.

This change would lower the corporate tax rate to 20% from 35% in 2019, not 2018 as currently constructed by the House bill.

Senate Republicans also do not plan to collapse the seven income tax brackets for families and individuals to four brackets, another major difference from the House.


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 11/7/17 21:56 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 9/8/11 22:41
Posts: 4482
驴党收税收得太狠。但无论如何,纳税人就那点钱,所以驴在台上时间长了,就得下台,大象上去。但不降低军费不降低政府开支,税是很难减的。横竖驴象轮着瞎搞,米锅的米越来越少。


Peter1688 wrote:
Senate GOP considering one-year delay for corporate tax cut Nov. 7, 2017 6:49 PM ET|By: Carl Surran, SA News Editor Senate Republican leaders are considering a one-year delay in the implementation of a corporate tax cut and other changes that break sharply with the plan proposed by the House GOP, the Washington Post reports. This change would lower the corporate tax rate to 20% from 35% in 2019, not 2018 as currently constructed by the House bill. Senate Republicans also do not plan to collapse the seven income tax brackets for families and individuals to four brackets, another major difference from the House.


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 11/9/17 09:41 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 12/4/09 19:51
Posts: 3132
Stocks - U.S. Futures Point to Lower Open Amid U.S. Political Jitters

Investing.com - Wall Street futures moved lower on Thursday, amid mounting uncertainty over the fate of a highly anticipated U.S. tax reform bill and as gubernatorial elections resulted in a lanslide victory for the Democratic camp in two U.S. States.

Markets were jittery as a U.S. Senate tax-cut bill, which differs from one in the House of Representatives, was set to be unveiled later Thursday.
The Washington Post reported on Tuesday that Senate Republican leaders were thinking of postponing the implementation of major corporate tax cuts to comply with Senate rules.

Traders are concerned over any potential delays in the implementation of the tax cuts or the possibility that proposed reforms end up being less drastic than hoped for.

Concerns over the fate of the Trump administration's reforms were also sparked by large victories given to Democratic gubernatorial candidates in Virginia and New Jersey on Tuesday.


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 11/9/17 17:09 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 12/4/09 19:51
Posts: 3132
House Republicans advance tax bill, aim to bring it to a vote next week https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/09/gop-tax ... ittee.html


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 11/16/17 16:14 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 12/4/09 19:51
Posts: 3132
BREAKING: GOP tax overhaul receives enough votes to clear the House


House Republicans on Thursday passed a monumental bill to cut taxes on businesses and individuals, the biggest step yet in the GOP's once-in-a-generation effort to overhaul the American tax system.

The tax reform plan passed the chamber with 227 votes in favor and 205 against.


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 11/17/17 00:41 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 12/4/09 19:51
Posts: 3132
$WMT

Walmart is doing better than anyone realized

Walmart blasted to new all-time highs today. It climbed 10.9%. That's a no joke move. In market cap terms, that's a value change of almost $30 billion. They crushed earnings and are growing their eCommerce business through Jet. It now appears the sentiment is starting to change.

When people realize how much more profit WMT makes vs $AMZN


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 11/18/17 15:49 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 5/30/16 14:11
Posts: 44
WMT巴菲特出货后,MM 拉出新高 :)。 IBM?


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 11/19/17 19:26 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 9/8/11 22:41
Posts: 4482
所以最近股市很难说。如果不集中做几个突然发疯的大股, 就没法赶得上指数。MM炒作就这样炒。至于CASHIN的说法,有两种可能,一个是字面上股市看上去不好,一个是让坏的赶上去一些那股市看上去健康一些。但是现在大环境有点乱七八糟,养老院改的破东西总是乱改,最后阑尾的可能性也很大。

The stock market's 'split personality' could set off a correction at any moment, Art Cashin warns
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/19/markets ... warns.html


Peter1688 wrote:
$WMT Walmart is doing better than anyone realized Walmart blasted to new all-time highs today. It climbed 10.9%. That's a no joke move. In market cap terms, that's a value change of almost $30 billion. They crushed earnings and are growing their eCommerce business through Jet. It now appears the sentiment is starting to change. When people realize how much more profit WMT makes vs $AMZN


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: 2017 大盘讨论
PostPosted: 11/20/17 16:59 
Offline 模拟帐户

Joined: 9/8/11 22:41
Posts: 4482
人有权力又有惯性思维就很愚蠢。如果你家一屁股债就得想法首先减少开销,而不是减少收入。况且,米国GDP 70%是消费,那减税也是应该优先减少个人税而不是肥苹果这样大公司。

所以,世界没有什么值得太乐观的,今朝有酒今朝醉,能在床上滚就别等80岁吃伟哥。

Cramer says tax plan shows senators 'don't really care' about individual American investors


now wrote:
驴党收税收得太狠。但无论如何,纳税人就那点钱,所以驴在台上时间长了,就得下台,大象上去。但不降低军费不降低政府开支,税是很难减的。横竖驴象轮着瞎搞,米锅的米越来越少。


Peter1688 wrote:
Senate GOP considering one-year delay for corporate tax cut Nov. 7, 2017 6:49 PM ET|By: Carl Surran, SA News Editor Senate Republican leaders are considering a one-year delay in the implementation of a corporate tax cut and other changes that break sharply with the plan proposed by the House GOP, the Washington Post reports. This change would lower the corporate tax rate to 20% from 35% in 2019, not 2018 as currently constructed by the House bill. Senate Republicans also do not plan to collapse the seven income tax brackets for families and individuals to four brackets, another major difference from the House.


 
 Profile  
Reply to topic 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 Posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Home 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:

Batch Generator
Hutong9 SizzlingStock GaoFamily  Hearty  TT  股通 财籽 GrusInvest E.T. Yahoo Google msn 大千 未名 外汇牛人邦 CNFinance 华人 investern optionpain YangCai 司空金融网


This site is mainly for stock market discussion, it does not provide any investment advice. It is not suggested to rely on posts here for investment decision.
本网站主要作为股市讨论用途,并不提供任何投资建议。请不要将本站内容作为投资依据,否则风险自负。

钱多多股票论坛 - Trader1688.com© Powered by phpBB © 2002, 2006 phpBB Group