钱多多股票论坛

trader1688.com
 FAQ FAQ RSS

支持168: Amazon Ebay Amazon(Canada)
Half

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2108 Posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 141  Next
 Post subject: the day the debt ceiling passes is the top of this bull run
PostPosted: 4/5/10 19:45 
Offline 模拟帐户

Since market follow through on March 1st 2010, Here are my top gainers, GMCR: 16% DNDN: 14% AAPL: 11% RUE: 11% PCLN: 8% GIL: 8% This market is in uptrend in all time frame. This market maybe overbought, but overbought is not the reason to sell the winners and get scared about ... I am holding all stocks until they all run out of their bull phase ...

Last edited by fatDaddy on 7/21/11 15:54, edited 3 times in total

Reply to topic 
 Post subject: Re: fatdaddy top gainers
PostPosted: 4/5/10 19:58 
Offline 模拟帐户

pmi after adding..92% gain ..beat that

Reply to topic 
PostPosted: 4/5/10 20:06 
Offline 模拟帐户

<br>
funkytrader wrote:
pmi after adding..92% gain ..beat that

the stock market is not about hitting jackpot ... it is about consistently making money with minimum risk ...

Congrat if u bought and HELD PMI for big gains ... few can do the red part ... it is like everyone can buy breakout (not to mention about the quality of the breakout)... but few knows how to handle the winners ... which truly differentiates the top traders and mediocors

Reply to topic 
PostPosted: 4/5/10 20:10 
Offline 模拟帐户

it's part of the market sense..
when to hold and when to trade

Reply to topic 
PostPosted: 4/5/10 20:32 
Offline 模拟帐户

funkytrader wrote:
u did not get me ... what I want to stress is that you should stay away from cheap low priced stocks ... those stocks are RISKY!

buy high priced, high quality, highly liquid stocks with superior fund sponsorships ... those are the ones which can award you big gains with very little risk ...

Reply to topic 
PostPosted: 4/5/10 20:35 
Offline 模拟帐户

I do have those..
I know how to manage my account..originally I was thinking about take all the gains from uaua and all in pmi but I did not

fatDaddy wrote:

funkytrader wrote:
u did not get me ... what I want to stress is that you should stay away from cheap low priced stocks ... those stocks are RISKY!

buy high priced, high quality, highly liquid stocks with superior fund sponsorships ... those are the ones which can award you big gains with very little risk ...

Reply to topic 
PostPosted: 4/6/10 14:05 
Offline 模拟帐户

Reply to topic 
PostPosted: 4/6/10 14:07 
Offline 模拟帐户

do i need to update my top gainers everyday?
DNDN
PCLN
GMCR

Laughing

Reply to topic 
PostPosted: 4/7/10 00:45 
Offline 模拟帐户

I don't normally give too much read on Worden report, but today's report strikes me on the three indispensable virtues of a good trader ...

do you have the patience to become a great trader?

Of the Ten Important Averages, only one was down (microscopically). The other nine were up in small fractions. The market simply went no place today.
       Of the 16 Breadth Groupings, Fifteen were Indecisive, 13 Positive and two Negative. The lone warrior who was Decisive was Positive. In summary, Breadth had absolutely nothing to tell us.
       On such days you can depend on the market to produce no Dominant PV Relationships--and it didn't.
       It takes patience to come away this often with only time on our hands. But patience, after all, is one of the three indispensable virtues of a good trader or investor. And this one I did coin. The other two are confidence and humility.
       There were no changes in the Trend Table. -DW

You may email Don or Peter Worden and/or any Knight of the Roundtable c/o support@worden.com.

Reply to topic 
PostPosted: 4/7/10 14:05 
Offline 模拟帐户

In bull market, what you often see is a constant calling for market tops; In bear market, you see the opposite.

In trend following, what you do is to make objective judgement on the current market conditions and ask yourself a question: are the major indexes acting poorly? are the leading growth stocks under severe distribution? If your question to both is no, then you sit tight with your winners.

In trend following, we don't care what the market will do tomorrow. We make no predictions and we do NOT anticipate.

Do we make projections on how high the market will go? I don't, maybe some do. Do we make projection on how much a leading growth stock will rise? yes, I do PE expansion to get me a rough idea what price a growth stock could reach in this bull run.

do we have a bull market as of today? yes. Do I care what the market will do tomorrow? I DON'T.

Reply to topic 
PostPosted: 4/7/10 14:21 
Offline 模拟帐户

这里怎么这么安静?留个爪儿
fatDaddy wrote:
In bull market, what you often see is a constant calling for market tops; In bear market, you see the opposite. In trend following, what you do is to make objective judgement on the current market conditions and ask yourself a question: are the major indexes acting poorly? are the leading growth stocks under severe distribution? If your question to both is no, then you sit tight with your winners. In trend following, we don't care what the market will do tomorrow. We make no predictions and we do NOT anticipate. Do we make projections on how high the market will go? I don't, maybe some do. Do we make projection on how much a leading growth stock will rise? yes, I do PE expansion to get me a rough idea what price a growth stock could reach in this bull run. do we have a bull market as of today? yes. Do I care what the market will do tomorrow? I DON'T.

Reply to topic 
PostPosted: 4/7/10 15:37 
Offline 模拟帐户

bad close on high vol is never good, still calling for market tops is foolish at this moment.

Reply to topic 
PostPosted: 4/8/10 15:56 
Offline 模拟帐户

this market looks solid, my stocks are telling to hold ...

Reply to topic 
PostPosted: 4/8/10 18:10 
Offline 模拟帐户

Thanks for sharing for the great insight.

Reply to topic 
PostPosted: 4/9/10 15:23 
Offline 模拟帐户

The following is from Hutong9. This is the best post I have ever read in any BB.

http://www.hutong9.net/viewthread.php?t ... 3D1&page=1

高手与普通散户的区别

顶 尖高手用境界,一流高手用趋势,二流高手用技术,普通散户用迷糊。最高境界的人在讲心境如何,什么也不看,只用感觉就能炒好股赚钱。我说顶尖高手是走过迷 糊阶段。用趋势的人说趋势无敌,看明白了趋势你就能赚钱,用技术的人说,你什么也不信,踏踏实实的学好技术,你就能赚钱,惟有许多散户没有自己的方法,没 有自己的主张,听这个也好,那个也好,最后不知哪个好,什么都用,什么都用不好,只有迷糊亏损。

普通散户与高手的具体区别有以下五个方面: 一是高手要追的是确定无疑的涨势,要杀的是明白无误的跌势。而许多普通散户自以为看的明白,在认为涨跌之前就行动,往往是错误的。

二是高手在行情不确定和跌势时选择绝对的空仓观望,不急于操作,趋势明朗快速进场。而许多普通散户频繁操作,不断的有损失,碰上凶狠的主力,损失就更大了。

三是高手善于空仓,空仓时间大大多于持仓时间。而普通散户基本天天满仓,一天不满仓就不舒服,晚上就睡不好觉,第二天又急急忙忙满仓,好象一不满仓就会失去赚大钱的机会。

四是高手善于等待再等待。等待大机会的光临,然后全力出击,而普通散户没有等待,不浪费时间,天天耕耘。一天不动便手痒难捱,投机至上的原则深入骨髓之中,随波逐流成为习惯行为,一有风吹草动便不能自持。

五是高手看盘的水平比普通散户要高,出错的几率比普通散户要少。而且修正错误的反应速度要比普通散户快,不是绝对不出错,错了也不找借口。

这 五个问题都显示一般散户技术和心态的功力还不到家。要解决这些问题,唯有努力学习、学习、再学习;思考、思考、再思考,不断提高自己的技术水平和综合素 质,打造自己股海制胜的心态。你看股市十几年来,后浪推前浪,前赴后继,多少高手曾驰骋股场,应变自如,战果辉煌,名扬股海,至今却不见踪影,能在股市中 生存下来的很少,你可以想象到股市的残酷性。

《卖 油翁》这个故事向人们揭示了“熟能生巧”的道理,对于股市中散户迈向高手有深刻的借鉴意义。古代有个叫陈尧咨的人,擅长射箭,以此自矜。而卖油翁只略表赞 许。他把一个油葫芦放在地上,用一个铜钱盖在葫芦口上,将油通过钱孔灌入葫芦中,钱孔却不曾溅上一滴油。真可谓妙哉。陈尧咨的超人本领和卖油翁的绝技,是 天生就有的吗?非也。卖油翁曰:“我亦无他,唯手熟尔。”

Reply to topic 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2108 Posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 141  Next

Home